London Eye and Big Ben at night from the Thames Path on South Bank
Determined to combine parenthood with her love of travel and the great outdoors, Kate founded Baby Routes in 2012 after the birth of her first daughter.
Now with both a preschooler and toddler to take on her adventures, Kate continues to test out family friendly walks, share travel tips and put outdoor gear for parents and tots through its paces.
Find a walk near me…
Upcoming outdoor events!
- May 21, 2016 – Scotland's Big Nature Festival, Musselburgh.
- May 22, 2016 – 40th Birthday Bioblitz Family Day, RSPB Strumpshaw Fen, Norfolk
- June 1, 2016 – Royal Bath & West Show, Somerset
- August 3, 2016 – Bakewell Show
- September 16, 2016 – The Good Life Festival, Flintshire