London Eye and Big Ben at night from the Thames Path on South Bank
Determined to combine parenthood with her love of travel and the great outdoors, Kate founded Baby Routes in 2012 after the birth of her first daughter.
Now with both a toddler and a new baby to take on her adventures, Kate continues to test out family friendly walks, share travel tips and put outdoor gear for parents and tots through their paces.
Find a walk near me…
Upcoming outdoor events!
- January 1, 2015 – Feed the Deer at Dyrham Park, Bath.
- February 1, 2015 – Love Birds Family Trail, RSPB Leighton Moss, Staffs.
- February 7, 2015 – Snow Drop Walk Cheshire, Norton Priory
- February 8, 2015 – 50 Things Walk, Chiltern Gateway Centre, Dunstable Downs
- February 14, 2015 – Knights & Princesses Week, Waddesdon Manor.
- February 18, 2015 – Fort William Mountain Festival
- February 19, 2015 – Family Workshop: Build a nestbox. College Lake Nature Reserve, Tring.
- March 6, 2015 – Star Gazing at Home of Charles Darwin, Kent.
- March 21, 2015 – BBC Stargazing LIVE in Dalby Forest