London Eye and Big Ben at night from the Thames Path on South Bank
Determined to combine parenthood with her love of travel and the great outdoors, Kate founded Baby Routes in 2012 after the birth of her first daughter.
Now with both a toddler and a new baby to take on her adventures, Kate continues to test out family friendly walks, share travel tips and put outdoor gear for parents and tots through their paces.
Find a walk near me…
Upcoming outdoor events!
- July 10, 2015 – Hawick Walking Weekend
- July 11, 2015 – Introduction to Foraging, High Woods Country Park, Colchester
- July 11, 2015 – The Little Welly Goes Wild, Henley-on-Thames
- July 12, 2015 – Forest Skills Day, Dartington
- July 12, 2015 – The Big Bug Hunt, Strumpshaw
- July 19, 2015 – Mini Beast Safari, RSPB Fairburn Ings, Castleford
- July 30, 2015 – Camp Bestival, Isle of Wight
- August 2, 2015 – Mini Beast Safari, RSPB Fairburn Ings, Castleford
- August 6, 2015 – Wilderness Festival, Oxfordshire
- August 14, 2015 – Escape to the Countryside - Family Camping & Nature Festival
- August 27, 2015 – White Cliffs Walking Festival
- August 28, 2015 – Mini Beast Safari, RSPB Fairburn Ings, Castleford
- August 29, 2015 – Mendip Ramblers Walking Festival
- August 30, 2015 – World Bogsnorkelling Championships, Llanwrtyd Wells
- September 4, 2015 – Bradford on Avon Walking Festival
- September 12, 2015 – South East Cornwall Walking Festival
- September 12, 2015 – Walking & Outdoors Festival