London Eye and Big Ben at night from the Thames Path on South Bank
Determined to combine parenthood with her love of travel and the great outdoors, Kate founded Baby Routes in 2012 after the birth of her first daughter.
Now with both a toddler and a new baby to take on her adventures, Kate continues to test out family friendly walks, share travel tips and put outdoor gear for parents and tots through their paces.
Find a walk near me…
Upcoming outdoor events!
- October 25, 2014 – Pumpkin & Woodcraft Weekend, RHS Rosemoor
- October 25, 2014 – Repulsive plants & frightening food at RHS Wisley
- October 26, 2014 – Halloween Howls, RSPB Sandwell Valley, Birmingham
- October 28, 2014 – Holiday Wildlife Club (5-7 years), RSPB Sandwell Valley, Birmingham
- October 28, 2014 – Hug a Bug at Lotherton Hall,
- October 29, 2014 – Wild families - Halloween Hootenanny, RSPB Pulborough Brooks Nature Reserve
- November 5, 2014 – Little Acorns Pre-School Gardening Club, RHS Hyde Hall
- November 7, 2014 – Free Entry at RHS Wisley
- November 7, 2014 – Free entry at RHS Harlow Carr
- November 7, 2014 – Free entry at RHS Hyde Hall
- November 7, 2014 – Free entry at RHS Rosemoor