London Eye and Big Ben at night from the Thames Path on South Bank
Determined to combine parenthood with her love of travel and the great outdoors, Kate founded Baby Routes in 2012 after the birth of her first daughter.
Now with both a toddler and a new baby to take on her adventures, Kate continues to test out family friendly walks, share travel tips and put outdoor gear for parents and tots through their paces.
Find a walk near me…
Upcoming outdoor events!
- March 6, 2015 – Star Gazing at Home of Charles Darwin, Kent.
- March 7, 2015 – Monthly Family Nature Stroll, Sandwell Valley, Birmingham
- March 20, 2015 – Solar Eclipse Viewing Event - Brecon Beacons National Park
- March 21, 2015 – BBC Stargazing LIVE in Dalby Forest
- March 28, 2015 – Parent & Child Bushcraft Day, Henfield, Sussex
- April 4, 2015 – Monthly Family Nature Stroll, Sandwell Valley, Birmingham
- April 8, 2015 – Discovery Day: Flower Power , Hyde Park
- April 14, 2015 – Nature Explorers - Spring Hatchlings, Hyde Park
- April 15, 2015 – Discovery Day: Animal Magic , Hyde Park
- April 19, 2015 – Orienteering at Plas Power Woods