London Eye and Big Ben at night from the Thames Path on South Bank
Determined to combine parenthood with her love of travel and the great outdoors, Kate founded Baby Routes in 2012 after the birth of her first daughter.
Now with both a toddler and a new baby to take on her adventures, Kate continues to test out family friendly walks, share travel tips and put outdoor gear for parents and tots through their paces.
Find a walk near me…
Upcoming outdoor events!
- March 28, 2015 – Parent & Child Bushcraft Day, Henfield, Sussex
- April 3, 2015 – Wild Oxford Happy Valley Picnic, Chilswell Valley
- April 4, 2015 – Monthly Family Nature Stroll, Sandwell Valley, Birmingham
- April 8, 2015 – Silly Science, Nature Discovery Centre, Thatcham
- April 8, 2015 – Easter Eggsplorers, Woolley Firs Environmental Education Centre, Maidenhead
- April 8, 2015 – Discovery Day: Flower Power , Hyde Park
- April 14, 2015 – Nature Explorers - Spring Hatchlings, Hyde Park
- April 15, 2015 – Discovery Day: Animal Magic , Hyde Park
- April 16, 2015 – Spring Family Wildlife Day, Thatcham
- April 19, 2015 – Orienteering at Plas Power Woods
- May 27, 2015 – Meadow Springtime - Meadow Farm family event, Bicester