London Eye and Big Ben at night from the Thames Path on South Bank
Determined to combine parenthood with her love of travel and the great outdoors, Kate founded Baby Routes in 2012 after the birth of her first daughter.
Now with both a toddler and a new baby to take on her adventures, Kate continues to test out family friendly walks, share travel tips and put outdoor gear for parents and tots through their paces.
Find a walk near me…
Upcoming outdoor events!
- August 27, 2015 – White Cliffs Walking Festival
- September 4, 2015 – Bradford on Avon Walking Festival
- September 5, 2015 – Wildlife on the Move, Chinnor & Princes Risborough Railway
- September 12, 2015 – South East Cornwall Walking Festival
- September 12, 2015 – Walking & Outdoors Festival
- September 12, 2015 – Fruit Foraging - Earth Trust, Oxfordshire
- September 13, 2015 – Hurlstone Point Family Friendly Shoresearch Survey
- October 4, 2015 – Autumn Water Festival - Earth Trust, Oxfordshire
- October 30, 2015 – Spooky Dusk Discovery Walk - Earth Trust, Oxfordshire
- November 1, 2015 – Taunton Witch Halloween Trail & Spooky Story-Telling